Wednesday 9 February 2011


Here is a look at my potential finished jacket. I think I like the way this works because of the minimal number of elements. When I try to put all 7 characters on plus James and his two aunts things look messy and un-edited, even though I can spend hours finalising the outcome.
I know and understand that this is not the solution to the brief but I have had a journey of development. I now know what works for me and what doesn't. I am taking more steps to becoming closer to who I am and what my visual language looks like. Maybe next year I will be able to enter and have a solid outcome for the brief too. For now though, I am happy that I am starting to produce work that I am happy with, that looks aesthetically pleasing and most of all enjoy producing.

No comments:

Post a Comment