Saturday 19 February 2011








I have made some work this morning and my Mum has eaten it! Now there's a new take on the dog ate my homework - my Mum ate my homework!
I did however, manage to photograph it before disaster struck.

I have been inspired by some of the vegetable results on Google (pictures below) but I don't know if I have the patuence to produce something as intricate myself. I'll mull this one over for a while longer.
Onto other news, Ian Whadcock came in yesterday to offer his thoughts and opinions. Although credible, I don't think what he offered was altogether 'me'. The way he is wanting me to craft my design for The Wellsping project is not my idea of fun, and for me to get the best results from my work I need to have fun with it and the element of being able to play.
I will post my photographs (of said eaten homework) as soon as I have the time to upload them to my computer, over and out y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment