Wednesday 4 August 2010

Complete Drawing no.5


This image has a lot more deatil only I have reverted to plain backgrounds rather than filling all the available space. The colours are looking good and are aligned with those of Craig-Martin. I will start to use objects which do not have a relationship with each other for example a tin of beans and a tap. This image incorporates objects that all relate to my creating of the piece. I think that if there wasn't such a blank background this piece would be the best so far.
I need to start using montage to create these images and so will start to photograph different elements on my travels. By using this method however I will not be able to fill the colour on PHotoshop and may therefore use acryllic over the photographs instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment