Sunday 24 October 2010

Inspiration

















































I'm pondering then, on the letter 'T'. What can I do with it? Where does it start and where does it stop?
Wikipedia - T ( /ˈt/; named tee)[1] is the twentieth letter in the basic modern Latin alphabet. It is the most commonly used consonant and the second most common letter in the English language
I can photograph the letter in and around the environment or I could photograph elements that begin with the letter 'T'. This could bring in more of an illustration thread for me. Things such as trees, tractors and telegraph poles. There are also less obvious forms of 'T', for example the skyline of a building may have a cross section that looks like a T.
To add more to my sketchbook it is possible to look at typography:

No comments:

Post a Comment