Thursday 21 October 2010

T

It has been decided that we will each take a letter from the word 'type' and photograph it out and about. Rather than trying to force an idea, we will play around with our letter and see where the adventure takes us. As we are not in the studio it would be great to really get a feel for the brief and get stuck into something completely different compared to what we are used to.

I have even found a 't' (my letter) that has fallen off a shop front, so obviously I gave it a proper home rather than leaving it on the street to freeze. What a good Samartian I am :)

My idea for now is to take my 't' on a journey and photograph it in all manner of places although I do still like the idea of forming the letter out of natural materials such as leaves and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment