Thursday 27 October 2011

Portfolio Visit!

Thankfully, I have finally made some headway on the portfolio visit front. I have an appointment with TaylorO'Brien in the Northern Quarter, Manchester on Monday 7th 11am. All I have to do now is get my portfolio into ship shape! Here's a copy of Helen's response to my email;

  • Re: Portfolio Visit‏

Hello Chloe,

Thank you for your note.

I have a busy week coming up next week so suggest Mon 7 November at 11am. How does that work for you?

Kind Regards

Helen



--
Helen Taylor
Creative Director

T +44 (0)161 236 0013
M +44 (0)7970 656 584
E helen@taylorobrien.com
W www.taylorobrien.com



Brand Inspiration: STRATEGY | CREATE | COMMUNICATE
Taylor O'Brien, Studio 47, 47 Newton Street, Northern Quarter, Manchester M1 1FT

Boring but important legal stuff: This email and any files or attachments transmitted with it are confidential, subject to copyright and intellectual property rights and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any copyright or intellectual property rights in this email and any files or attachments transmitted with it remain the property of Taylor O'Brien Ltd. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this email or its attachments, and any use or disclosure of any information contained in them, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. All rights in this email and any attachments are reserved. If the communication has been sent to you in error, please contact us immediately and do not show the communication to any other party.



On 27 Oct 2011, at 12:18, Chloe Jones wrote:

> Hi Helen,
> I'm a 3rd year illustration student studying at Stockport College. During this year I have been tasked to contact industry to gain some constructive feedback on my portfolio in an attempt to boost my confidence with my work and to develop it further where necessary (of course anything more would be a huge bonus!)
> I understand that you are extremely busy but if it is possible to arrange an appointment, at a time convenient for you it would be much appreciated.
> I wait in anticipation of your response
> Kind Regards
> Chloe Jones
> Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment