Friday 12 November 2010

Disappointment

Got my mark back for the first module of the year, and to say I'm a bit disappointed would be THE understatement of the year. I have decided however, that I have had some serious obstacles and challenges this academic year so far and moving forward I can devote all of my time to my course and will learn from my errors. I intend to take on board the feedback I have been provided with and work with it to produce some fascinating work in the coming months and rise to the challenge and expectations that I have set for myself.
Next week when the Berlin residential is taking place, I will utilise my time well by working on my essay and my Illustrator skills, which could definitely do with a good brushing up :) Positive outlook for the future

No comments:

Post a Comment