Sunday 21 November 2010

On to organised art. There are a few artists I found who seem to compartmentalise their illustrations, see below and you will understand what I mean. Nina Chakrabarti does these beautiful illustrations where everything seems to have it's own little place created especially for it.

Of course, if it is a representation of an acutal wall then I'm sure it looks identical but I think that these are the little tools and techniques Ian is on about me utilising as it shows my character and personailty in being a tidy and neat artist.


Another artist I like of late is Mark Fredrickson. With my ongoing experimentation with paint I have discovered his style which through charicature looks superb and so life like. Understandable he uses a lot of parody to mock the people involved and I'm sure t runs much deepe than what it appears on the surface to an auidence but it's funny to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment