Friday 10 December 2010

Presentation skills workshop today... how invigorating!

The workshop was to try and help combat nerves and the complications that can arise during the presentation. The structure was also given.

Thankfully, my primary and secondary research has just about been finished and I have a lovely thick file on my desk at home to bring in next week to evidence this. Whether the tutors will look at it or not is entirely another ball game.

I am trying to think outside of the box (again) with this one. I would like to do a presentation where I can engage the tutors in physically doing something. Not only would this make me feel more comfortable because not all eyes would be on me but on them also, and it should make it more fun for my panel. Come on guys, I need all the marks I can at the minute! As of yet, I am against that bloody brick wall, but as soon as I figure it out, you will be the first to know

No comments:

Post a Comment