Friday 23 July 2010

Complete Drawing no.2

This was a really quick attempt at trying to add some colour to the piece. I'm actually quite please with the results for something that only took 3 minutes! AND I've mastered Photoshop!!
More colour coordination needs to be used and I think it would look quite neat done in the exact same colours used in Craig-Martin's image. Also, I have noticed that Michael does not use white, every last details is in colour - another point which I need to condiser when colouring my pieces.
I think that the addition of the montage coat works really well as it too is bold in shape and in a bright colour to blend with the piece well. However, I will try and be more subtle with the next images, so that the montage elements don't have so much clout.

No comments:

Post a Comment