Thursday 29 July 2010

Alex's Interpretation

This is the first image out of our three swaps that Alex sent to me to either work from or with. Alex has dupilcated Craig-Martin's image to create some more and weird shapes. My initial reaction was to add colour to it but after trying it and some consideration, I think that a better way forward would be to try and work in this same way myself but with one of the images that I have created previously. I did try to add colour to this image but it became very pixelated. I will create some more images utilising the same method that I have been using in the previous images I uploaded and try to adopt Alex's twist. His image reminds me of one of the sections you can see looking through a klaidescope and I think that it will be much harder to imitate than what I first thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment