Tuesday 29 March 2011

Jessica Horrocks 3

Here is some feedback that Jessica Horrocks gave me on my finished editorial piece:

Hi Chloe,

This looks cool! I like the stitching and handmade textures. The only thing I would suggest is perhaps lightening the background a little so that the cat stands out more and contrasts with the background, because it's a really nice element :)


On 26/03/2011, at 7:00 PM, Chloe Jones wrote:

Hi Jessica!

I have attached a copy of the work that I am currently working on in response to a coffee magazine article. The coffee is called Kopi Luwak and the idea is that there is a cat in Indonesia (where the coffee comes from) who eats coffee berries, these pass through the cats digestive system and out of its anus and these are then washed, dried and made into coffee beans which sells at £50 per cup.
I wanted to incorporate Indonesia themed colours and patterns and also the idea that 2+2=5 as you wouldn't expect this to come through a cat.
If you could possibly spare the time to offer some feedback it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again for your kind responses :)

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment