Friday 25 March 2011

Jessica Horrocks 2

Yes please I'd love to see! Send something over for sure.

I've always struggled with finding my style, too. Or with sticking to a style! I'm not there yet, though I always tend to gravitate back towards graphite drawings, watercolour washes and pattern. Hmm. Cool, I've traveled briefly through the UK but mainly stayed in London and with some relatives in Buckinghamshire. Never been to Liverpool!

All the best,
Jess


On 24/03/2011, at 4:03 PM, Chloe Jones wrote:

Hi Jessica,

Thank you so much for your prompt response you have helped loads! (",)

I study at Stockport college through Liverpool John Moore's University. I love my course, I'm into everything at the moment and I struggling to find 'me' and my style I seem to be drawn towards more of a collage method, but will dabble in anything. When I'm next in I'll send you something over if you're interested

Thanks again muchly appreciated

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment